Getting started!

OUT NOW! Forums Book Group. Getting started!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Wanita 2 days, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Imogen
    Keymaster

Hi fellow readers.

This is where I hope we will be able to hold our discussions about the books that we read together. I am learning how this works slowly so please be patient and let me know if anything doesn’t seem to work.
    Imogen x

#701 Reply

John Clark

Hi
    This is a great idea.
    J x

#766 Reply

Jo Taylor

I need to read the first book on the forum now! !!

I am a member of a ‘face to face ‘ book.group and have lots of suggestions for books that promote a good discussion if you would like Imogen?

#768 Reply

Imogen
    Keymaster

Yes please Jo. I have a few on my list but I’m always up for suggestions. Thank you.

I’m going to post the book for this month with my weekly blog post tomorrow so watch this space!

#850 Reply

Kaycie

If all you say is true, Chavez learned his tricks from free market shock thesapirts. Not terribly ironic for their students to go rogue. The ironic parts are getting away with tossing the free market bit, all but for for whoever or whatever inflicted the cancer upon him..

#863 Reply

Jacie

What i don’t realize is actually how yo#r8u217;&e not really much more well-liked than you might be right now. You are very intelligent. You realize therefore considerably relating to this subject, made me personally consider it from a lot of varied angles. Its like women and men aren’t fascinated unless it’s one thing to do with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding. Always maintain it up!

#876 Reply

Shirl

she adheres to the "one drop rule," and is determined the child identify as black and not spend time with her White father. Quite a few of the Indian and Chinese women here in Texas walk around with umbrellas, just as I saw all the time in Singapore. Just trying to &qtut;preserve&quoo; what they perceive as their "fair" complexion. I've seen Chinese women with skin close to White, while their public-schooled children are as dark as Indians or Mulattoes (outdoor P.E., summer clothes, etc.).

#878 Reply

Barbie

For anyone seeking more info about the clothes in The Hangover, I have very recently chatted to costume designer Louise Mingenbach . Might be just what yor128#&7;ue looking for…

#890 Reply

Luck

Big help, big help. And sutaileprve news of course.

#898 Reply

Gloriane
    #907 Reply

Margaretta
    #914 Reply

Addrienne
    #915 Reply

Rita
    #916 Reply

Nettie
    #1647 Reply

Margie
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
Reply To: Getting started!
Your information: